Wednesday, November 24, 2010

6 Months Old!

*Gee mom, you could have told me this picture was making the blog, I would have buttoned my shirt*

Can you believe I am 6 months old today!!!???  These last 6 months have been a whirlwind.  From rolling, to sitting, to trying new foods... Its just all going so fast.  You know what they say, time flies when you are having fun!
I'm a totally different baby now than I was a few months ago.  I like my car seat, sleep better in the crib than in the swing and I'm reaching for everything in sight!

Picnik collage

My mom tells me I'm pretty much the happiest baby she has ever seen.  I go with the flow and enjoy attention from anyone and everyone.  Thanks for dropping by, I will be back next month with an update!

-Colin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...