Thursday, August 13, 2009

My "Monica's Closet"

As many of you know, I have a really hard time keeping my car clean. I can keep everything else in my life clean, but for some reason I have the hardest time keeping my car tidy. Last week Michael and I picked up my mom for lunch, and she was disgusted. She actually considered not riding in my car because of its horrible condition (I'm spilling my guts here people, don't judge). She informed me that we were going to take my car through the car wash and vacuum and clean the whole thing... after lunch of course.

Here's a picture of my poor neglected car getting a makeover by my mom.
What was I doing you ask? Well, I was busy drinking my coffee and taking pictures of this monumental event.
Where was Michael? Playing in the back of Mimi's car of course.

What this poor lady has to put up with. Shut up Mike and Justine.

P.S. Thanks mom, my car has never looked better and I promise I am keeping it clean!

2 comments:

Justine said...

So sad that the lady that just had surgery is cleaning out your car!!! But it sure looks good Jenny:)

Liz said...

Thanks for the confession Sarah. Everyone has one of "those areas". I have two - next time I see you I will spill.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...