Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We've Been Busy

The Welch's have been pretty busy this last week. Here is what we have been up to!

We escaped the heat wave and squatted at my parent's air conditioned house for 3 days only to return home for clean clothes when needed.
Mike and I have been obsessed with Lost. We look forward to our Netflix DVDs to arrive so we can see what happens next. We are currently at the tail end of season 2.
Michael is continuing his streak of sleeping in strange places,
he went poop in the potty today (I think by accident, but its still pretty exciting),
and he is now pumping iron.
Watch out!

2 comments:

Justine said...

That is my favorite picture ever of Michael pumping iron!

Chad said...

That's nothing! Get back to me when he's lifting the Charmin DOUBLE roll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...