Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Little Procrastinator

Michael has been "trying" to clean his room since Sunday afternoon.   He is "working so hard that his whole body hurts." But in reality his room and the area directly surrounding it is actually getting messier as we speak.

He just brought down this picture that he whipped up when he was supposed to be cleaning.
Untitled
They are "special Easter eggs for me."

I am actually even more tickled with the back of the picture because he wrote this all by his little 5 year old self.
Untitled
(From Michael, For Mom)
The teacher in me is doing the happy dance.
The mom in me told him to get back upstairs before his toys end up in the garbage.

2 comments:

Liz said...

He's darling. I like how he noted the important bit first...who it's from. He is such a little suck up. I love it.

Lib Stewart said...

I bet the mom in you was doing a little happy dance too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...