Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Sprinkler Run of the Year!

Please excuse my brief hiatus.  I forgot I had a blog for a minute because I was sucked into this book, so I of course had to move onto this, which I am almost done with so I am pretty sure I will be busy with this for the next day or so.  I pretty much forgot about all social media to be honest with you.
Anywho, I tore myself away for a minute to enjoy our mid 70 temps.  I could really get used to this. DSC_1482.jpg DSC_1483.jpg DSC_1484.jpg DSC_1496.jpg DSC_1507.jpg DSC_1509.jpgDSC_1519.jpg DSC_1527.jpg

5 comments:

Jess said...

Cute!

NickandKatieAdams said...

Love that they have their boots on. Do they hate being barefoot on the grass like Max?

1. What's up with Michael's hatred of bag pipers?
2. Yes, it's Chain Breakers.
3. Nick's a trooper.
4. Do the boys wear Crocs? Max needs some summer shoes and those seem like they might stay on better than the flip flops.

Loosy said...

Girlfriend, totes finished all three in 72 hours. Not really. I mean, should I even admit that I couldn't put it down? Anyway. 50 shades of embarassement...

LOVE how your boys are playing with each other. What a cool stage/age/dynamic. And I can't believe how BIG they've gotten. Please blog more so it's not such a shock to this stalker. thanks. ;)

Jenn said...

Cute!

Also, I loved the books. :)

* Chrissy * said...

I ordered the first one last week. I can't wait to read it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...