Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

First things first. 

Happy Memorial Day Friends.


DSC_5533

We had a great 4 day weekend off as a familia.
Well, I had 4, Mike had 3. 
You get the point.
Here's what we were up to....

These two have been eating together lately. Colin seems to eat more if he sees Michael is doing it.  It's called peer pressure.

Can you tell he loves his brother?

DSC_5394

Michael wanted to work with his stamps....
The next thing I know, he is in the bathroom frantically trying to get the red ink off his forehead.  He couldn't get it off, and I informed him that's what he gets for sticking his forehead on a stamp pad.
It's called natural consequences my friend. 

Bet he won't be trying out that move again anytime soon.

DSC_5412


We spent a lot of time outside.  Michael was a little bug obsessed.
He collected bugs in that bucket the ENTIRE weekend.

This will be the last picture of Michael for the time being.  He informed me as I was taking this picture, that I couldn't take his picture again for 11, 1 minutes.  I'm not sure how long that is... I will keep you posted.

DSC_5418

Someone has been practicing their new push trike.

DSC_5421

That same somebody has also been pulling up,

DSC_5424
and getting into everything.

DSC_5427


He also likes to sneak into the bathroom, pull down the toilet paper, tear it up and throw it in the garbage.
He's a neat freak I tell ya.

DSC_5439

We headed to Mimi and Pa's for a Memorial Day dinner.

Look blog world, he does exist!

DSC_5457

Let me set the scene.

Tablescape.
DSC_5460

Landscape.

DSC_5464



DSC_5471

Pretty sure you shouldn't be chewing on that...
DSC_5489

I tell you, he is really advanced for his age.
Look at that concentration.
DSC_5517

Pa cooked a really yummy meal.

DSC_5520

Flat Iron Steak,
DSC_5524

Asparagus,

DSC_5540

and Strawberry Shortcake.

DSC_5541

It was divine.

DSC_5354

That's all folks.
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Lib Stewart said...

Guess I bear some responsibility for Michael's red forhead - so sorry! I will try to be a responsible adult when choosing gifts :-)

The Brunsman Family said...

Hope you had a fun long weekend! Sorry I never got a hold of you last week, we decided to take of to the San Juans and then before we knew it the week was over! I definantly want to get together soon! BTW, I cannot believe Colin is 1 already???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...